Immediate opening for a Land Survey crew member in Houma LA.
Survey Rodman needed in Houma La.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm plus overtime
$15.00 per hour
Land survey Rodman holds instruments for a Surveyor, a person who maps the earth's surface while measurements are made at a construction site.
Job assignment involves much time spent outdoors, across different terrains, hauling surveying tools around the job site. As a member of a survey crew, the Rodman position provides support for the successful completion of surveying projects.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor as well as other members of engineering staff and management team
- Ability to identify and use various types of survey equipment
- Ability to work continually outside in all types of weather conditions and terrain
- Ability to lift heavy loads on a consistent basis- daily task includes carrying various types of survey equipment such as tripod, prism, rod; hand and power tools; and large buckets
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must have good mathematical skills